Thanksgiving Weekend Warriors
ELA 3, 4, 5
- Help your parents with all the cooking.
- Help your parents with all the cleaning.
- Eat a LOT. Then rub your tummy.
- Burp and "Whizzpop" respectfully.
- Pray without ceasing. Pray for our nation and those who are less fortunate. Pray for God to use you mightily for His glory. Pray for your teachers. Pray for discernment in all things.
- Hug your siblings, your aunts and uncles.
- Look in the mirror and practice goofy faces.
- Keep a journal. Write an entree (any genre, any style) once a day. Try not to think of this as a homework assignment.
- Please read Chapters 13 and 14 in the BFG!