Weekend Warrior Missions
ELA 3, 4, 5
- We will begin using Khan Academy for Grammar!
- Log into Khan Academy.
- Click on "Grammar" under Arts and Humanities.
- Work for ten minutes. TEN minutes per day.
- Ten minutes per day = 70 minutes per week = 3640 minutes per year = 57 hours of your lives spent on Khan Academy for the year.
- Math is awesome.
- Write a journal entry based on the prompt slip you received in class.
- Finish your Friday Prompt.
- You are responsible for Peter Pan through Chapter 5.
- Finish Bridge to Terabithia Chapter 4 and 5.
- Write a journal entry that deals with Janice Avery and her impulse to bully others. Why does she do it? Why do bullies bully others?
- Weekend Essay: Should we have Zoos?
- Finish your Friday writing prompt.
- Weekend Essay and Planning Page (Both TYPED): Should we have Zoos?