Tuesday Night Missions
- Your Journal entry on Character Profiles is due on Thursday.
- Choose another story in Reading Street.
- In your Journal: How do the characters' actions create the conflict? Be specific and use examples from the text to support your answer.
- Select a story from Reading Street.
- In your journal, write a character profile: which character is most interesting and why? Be specific and use examples from the text to support your entry.
- Read the essay we wrote together in class and revise it to add examples from the article to support our reasoning.
- We did some of our homework today in class using the flipped classroom model. Your typed journal entries are due Friday.
- Think about and write an anecdote you would like to use in our hero speech. Focus on something compelling and moving, something that will move an audience. I want a powerful story with a lot of feeling.